Thursday, August 2, 2007

The Tao of Carrie Underwood


Carrie Underwood is pure Genius! Carrie Underwood figured it out! She figured out the main difference between men and women! The other day as I drove to Walmart in my Ford F250 truck I carefully listened to her hit song "Before He Cheats". The words "That I dug my key into the side of his pretty little souped up 4 wheel drive,carved my name into his leather seats...I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,slashed a hole in all 4 tires...Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats", sent shivers up my spine! Those haunting lyrics scared me...that would be horrifying if my truck was abused like that! It stayed with me the rest of the day. That night I think I even had a nightmare about my truck being scratched. Here it is: Women care most about being lied to and cheated on; Men care most about their transportation.

2 comments:

Josh(ua) Treece said...

Yet another reason not to mess with your wife! That, and I'm pretty sure she would kick your butt!

Ryanne said...

I may be a girl...but I think I understand your pain.