Sunday, July 15, 2007

If cheese grating was an Olympic event...


My wife is an awesome cook! Everything she makes tastes great! I, on the other hand, can make ice tea, oatmeal, and sometimes mac n' cheese. Katie does, however, like to have me be part of the meal making process. Its kinda like when you play softball and have someone really bad on your team, you put them at catcher or right field. Katie lets me grate the cheese for our meals. If I had my hand on anything else I would probably destory it. But I must say in my opinion, over the years, I have become one decent cheese grater.

4 comments:

Kate E said...

This is very true. You would definitely get the gold medal. Keep up the good work!

PS You are really good at taking out the trash....and pouring me a Diet Coke while I am cooking!

kayla rae said...

I have a fear that one day, as I am grating cheese, I will accidently grate my finger. I am glad that you do not have this fear, and can grate cheese without worry.

Kurt Johnston said...

You know....come to think of it the cheese always seems to be the best part of the meals Katie makes.

Mariah Snyder said...

I'm so glad you are blogging! Can't wait for the SC season to start, those blogs will be awesome!